2018I 500MapLogo2 219x287

What you need to race Winnipeg to Bemidji

You will need several items in order to race from Winnipeg to Bemidji:



  1. All Drivers have to be MnUSA members. ANYONE FROM ANY STATE OR ANY COUNTRY CAN RACE THE I-500.
  2. All Drivers and Crew, in order to expedite the boarder crossing all drivers should have a Nexus RFID card, go to www.GetYouHome.gov.   pdfRFID Info. Minnesota residents have the option of getting an enhanced drivers license or the RFID card, in order to get an Enhanced MN Drivers License, Click Here . It will work the best if the card is located in a pocket on your jacket located top left side, that way the scanner will read it as you pull up. All drivers will have to take their helmet off for a visual ID. You can still use the old style passport if need be, but an RFID card will work better. Do NOT Procrastinate! Do this NOW, show you can be part of the race.
  3. We recommend booking hotel rooms ASAP for all stops - Winnipeg, Thief River Falls and Bemidji. The race headquarters are Winnipeg - Canad Inns Fort Garry, Thief River Falls - Seven Clans Casino, Bemidji - Country Inn & Suites.
  4. Some fuel stops will be 80 miles. Fuel stops will be in Pembina, Strandquist, and Gonvick, MN. Fueling will be from a manifold system and will be 91 Octane Premium.